Re: PCMCIA problems with TOshiba T1900

Thank you for the reply.

On the Toshiba: When I put in the card I get 1 low beep. When I remove
it I get
1 high pitch beep. The messages on the console are :
INIT: Entering runlevel:2
Starting system log daemon: syslogd klogd
Starting PCMCIA services: modules cardmgr. ( I hear the 1 beep about
now)
Starting kerneld, versionn 2.1.121 (pid 124)
Setting up IP spoofing protection...done.
Starting base networking daemons: portmap inetd.

On the CTX: I get two high beeps on boot or when inserting the card.
when
removed, I get 1 beep.
The messages:
Linux PCMCIA Card Services 3.1.2
  kernel build: 2.1.12 unknown

Is this a cardbus card?? I looked over the card and the docs, and it
says
nothing about being cardbus so I don't think it is.

Thanx,

Ed