Disk problem with Deb 2.2

Hi
I just installed the new Debian Potato version on my Thinkpad 600 (
P300 64Mo ram  4Go hd) . I download disk version with NT and i followed
the install procedure. When I want to make a boot disk from the installer,
it formats verify and it can't write the system files. I tried with
an other floppy same thing. With the Windows NT , I have not any dificulty
with floppy.
Before, I installed slink version. I've got others problems but not
this one. The HDisk has been formated between the two installations.

Any idea about this ?

Que la force soit avec toi

Ce mel a été envoyé avec Meloo http://www.meloo.com