Re: APM suspend

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Peter Gruber wrote:

> everytime my Laptop wake up after a suspend, I get then following kernel
> message
>
>  kernel: bug: kernel timer added twice at c21c78b0.
>
> is this bad ? what should I do about it ?

I quite often get this but only after a hibinate.  No clue why it happens,
but it doesn't seem to affect anything so I......ignore it :)

Besides linux is not really ment to hibinate proberly (I think) according
to the documentation, however apart from this error occasionly occuring on
my laptop everythings happy, except were the CPU runs occasionly as only a
fraction of the speed (probably CPU idle calls be called lots) which is
solved by another hibinate and wake.

Alex

--
**       ((__))   Alexander "Jim diGriz" Clouter