RE: Recommendations for Laptop

I'm happy with my Inspiron 7000 .. bit on the expensive side and a bit heavy
(for some, I personally have nothing against its weight), and a nice large
display .. 366mhz (400mhz now available), and an ati rage 2x agp card which
X runs nicely on (and onboard mpeg2 decoder w/tv out).. (dvd/floppy in one
unit as well).. I just don't the modem under linux .. we have a few xircom
cardbus realport pcmcia cards (type 3), rj45 + rj11 plug right into the
card, and the latest pcmcia supports it well ..

-Terry