Re: floppy/ftp install anybody?

I've tried this without success but I'm not sure what
the problem is. Will this method work with DHCP? When
the install script asks for my IP address I just used
a made-up address that would be reasonable since I
didn't know it. Second, what is the correct syntax
to use when the script asks for the site, base,
and location of the Debian files on the ftp site?

Greg