Debian-Laptop-FAQ

Hi,

today Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

"In 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 all pcmcia drivers live in a separate source
tree.  This
is available in Debian via the pcmcia source package.  See my post on
debian-laptop earlier today "Upgrading slink kernel -> 2.2.12 -no
pcmcia"."

Seems like a FAQ, shall we start a Debian-Laptop-FAQ and how to do it?

Cheers
-werner-
--
Werner Heuser                       | There is no time,             /~~
LiLAC - Linux with Laptop Computers | ... to make war ...          /~~~