today Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

"In 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 all pcmcia drivers live in a separate source
tree.  This
is available in Debian via the pcmcia source package.  See my post on
debian-laptop earlier today "Upgrading slink kernel -> 2.2.12 -no

Seems like a FAQ, shall we start a Debian-Laptop-FAQ and how to do it?

Werner Heuser                       | There is no time,             /~~
LiLAC - Linux with Laptop Computers | ... to make war ...          /~~~
Berlin, Germany                     |   -Lou Reed-                /~~~~
T. +49 30 349 53 86   <wehe@snafu.de>  www.snafu.de/~wehe/index_li.html