Install on a Toshiba Tecra 8000

Hi,

My friend has just bought a Toshiba Tecra 8000, and I am installing Debian
Linux on it for him.

I have a boot CD for Debian 2.0 and I've tried to get things started with
that.  It seems to load root.bin okay, but when it starts loading the
kernel, it loads for about 20 seconds before suddenly rebooting!!

So I'm not sure what's happening.  I'm going to try downloading boot
floppies for slink and try that, but any comments would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Mark.