Re: Translation for Vietnamese

Quoting Hai Nam (hainam@gmail.com):
> Hi all,
>
> I've just finished the translation of all level 1 files. Here is the
> patch (github, or attachment) for review. CC to MOST also, for review
> (if anyone interested).
> https://github.com/jcisio/debian-installer-vi/commit/667a8ee
>
> @Christian: how can I get those po files (git or svn) and how do I
> apply for write access? My account on alioth
> https://alioth.debian.org/users/jcisio-guest/.

I just need to validate your account for commit access. The doc is
*not* outdated but svn+ssh needs one to be member of the said project.

I'll do that today, as soon as possible (I do not read my mail online
so I can't do it right now).

Translations are still in SVN, in D-I repository. Other stuff is
maintained in git but we didn't have the will to migrate (because most
translators are used to SVN and that's enough for our needs).