Re: Translation for Vietnamese

I've an account created last year (jcisio-test). How could I apply for svn commit permission? Also, I tried the svn+ssh method but it didn't work (outdated doc?), git worked but there was no po files. I'm on phone, I'll check it later (Orange cinéday today, you know).

Nguyễn Hải Nam

Le 10 avr. 2012 19:36, "Christian PERRIER" <bubulle@debian.org> a écrit :
Quoting Hai Nam (hainam@gmail.com):
> I've just taken a look at those files in the link given by Christian.
>
> I'm in charge of the translation of 5 level 1 files for today or tomorrow.

What would be good would be to setup commit access to core D-I files
so that you can commit them directly without having to send them to
me. This is the step described from 3.9 in the documentation I pointed
you to.