Re: Update of Debian website

Hi Tobias,
Below you will find the English translation of Turkish Debian Pages. I
am only sending the part that will go within the tag <div id="inner">.
Will you take care of the rest or let me do it for you (I will need
more detailed instruction then.)?

Regards,
Tulay.

===============================
<h1>Debian Turkish Pages</h1>
volunteers in line with the spirit of Debian project. Unfortunately,
some pages might not be current at this time due to insufficient
volunteers. In such cases, there will be a warning message stating
that the original page is newer. If you would like to report any
errors in Turkish pages, please feel free to contact us using one of
the following methods.</p>
<h1>Turkish Help</h1>
emailing  list called <a
Use the form on that page in order to join the list. Also, we suggest
you to visit the site <a href="http://www.debian-tr.org";>Debian-tr</a>
where you can find more detailed Turkish documentation.</p>
<h1>Turkish Localization</h1>
Localization Project </a>is an effort to have Debian conform to the
Turkish Debian users' region and language. Translation of web pages
into Turkish is only a small part of this effort. You can get more
information about this work on our project pages. You can also
contribute to the project by joining the emailing list <a
created to coordinate communication between volunteers.</p>