Update of Debian website

Hi all,

I'm sending you this e-mail because you're listed as translation
coordinators for the translation of the Debian website into Turkish.

Your introductory page,
<http://www.de.debian.org/international/Turkish.tr.html>, hasn't been
translated into English. Could anyone of you do this, please? You can find
the differences between the last and current version here:

<http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/turkish/international/Turkish.wml.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4&cvsroot=webwml&diff_format=u>

In case nobody of you has CVS write access, just send the updated file to
me; I'll be happy to help you out and commit the necessary updates for you.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. If the
page will not be updated, I will delete it from the Debian website.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
     and I'm not sure about the former"  -- Albert Einstein