Re: Tux Paint - translation update for Swedish (sv)

Thanks Sebastian, your changes look very good!

Incredible sorry about the long delay, I have been swamped by work due to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2 (MiFID2) that is to take effect throughout the EU on 2018-01-03 so I'm extremely glad that some one like Sebastian could step in where I failed!

Regards,
  Henrik Holst

> Hi Henrik and Swedish translation team, Tux Paint is now preparing its 9.23 release.
> Hope you can find the time to make an update for the program and the stamps file.
> Both are attached. (Stamps is a very small update and main file is mainly fuzzy strings).

I made a quick attempt at these. I attach the updated files as well as
the diffs.
When/if Henrik agrees with my changes please feel free to use them...

> The deadline is December 27. Contact us if you need more time.

...or if Henrik is on vacation/travelling and unreachable at least we have
something that can be fixed later on. :)

 / Sebastian