 Emne: Re: Tux Paint - translation update for Swedish (sv)
 Til: "Henrik Holst" <henrik.holst@millistream.com>
 Cc: debian-l10n-swedish@lists.debian.org, "Joe Dalton" <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>
 Dato: søndag 17. december 2017 22.53

 > Hi Henrik and Swedish
 translation team, Tux Paint is now preparing its 9.23
 release.
 > Hope you can find the time to
 make an update for the program and the stamps file.
 > Both are attached. (Stamps is a very small
 update and main file is mainly fuzzy strings).

 I made a quick attempt at
 these. I attach the updated files as well as
 the diffs.
 When/if Henrik
 agrees with my changes please feel free to use them...

 > The deadline is December 27. Contact us if
 you need more time.

 ...or if Henrik is on vacation/travelling and
 unreachable at least we have
 something that
 can be fixed later on. :)

 / Sebastian