Re: Spanish translation of apt-listbugs?

El Sun, 05 Oct 2014 10:28:03 +0200, Francesco Poli escribió:

> On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 01:50:40 +0000 jathan wrote:
>
>> On 05/10/14 04:36, Matías Bellone wrote:
> [...]
>> > Francesco,
>> >
>> > Thanks for the ping, I had forgotten about that translation. My bad.
>
> You're welcome.
>

>> > I am currently on vacation and can not guarantee I will be able to
>> > finish it before the deadline.
>> >
>> > Camaleón, can you take it over?

Sure I can, but Jatahn offered in advance to finish the updates. I can
review it before he uploads the file.

>> > Regards,
>> > Matías
>> Hi. I can take it.
>
> Thanks, Jathan!
>
>> Where can I download the po file? Because I searched here:
>>
>> https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es#i18n
>>
>> But I did not found it.
>
> It's not a debconf template .po file, it's a program .po file.
> This is probably the reason why it cannot be found there...
>
> Anyway, the call for translation updates [1] includes the .po file to be
> updated, but maybe you want to start from what Matías did [2] and from
> the comments he received [3]...
>
> [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2014/09/msg00022.html
> [2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2014/09/msg00002.html
> [3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2014/09/msg00003.html

@Jathan, "apt-listbugs" is a rather complex file and given the deadline
is very close (3 days) I'd suggest that you make the less modifications
you can (just fuzzy and missing strings) and reuse the work Matias
already did, i.e., omit my suggestions.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón