Re: Spanish translation of apt-listbugs?

On 05/10/14 04:36, Matías Bellone wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Francesco Poli
> <invernomuto@paranoici.org <mailto:invernomuto@paranoici.org>> wrote:
>
>     Dear Matías,
>     the deadline (Wed, 08 Oct 2014 22:00:38 +0200) for the second call for
>     translation updates [1] is quickly approaching.
>     I see that there was some activity [2][3] at the beginning of
>     September (after the first call), but I have never received any
>     updated translation.
>

> Francesco,
>
> Thanks for the ping, I had forgotten about that translation. My bad.
>
> I am currently on vacation and can not guarantee I will be able to
> finish it before the deadline.
>
> Camaleón, can you take it over?
>
> Regards,
> Matías
Hi. I can take it. Where can I download the po file? Because I searched
here:

https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es#i18n

But I did not found it. Regards.

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: