Fwd: Re: Missing word in Spanish Documentation

les traspaso  una corrección acertada

saludos

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Missing word in Spanish Documentation
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:35:05 -0400
From: David Prévot <taffit@debian.org>
To: not_a_superhero@gmx.com, debian-es <debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org>
CC: debian-doc@lists.debian.org

[ Forward to the team in charge ]

Le 11/03/2013 23:27, not_a_superhero@gmx.com a écrit :
Hi. I'm not even a Debian user (...yet, on Mint right now) but I began going through the documentation to see if I could install Debian, and I found a missing word in the documentation for Spanish users. It's in the chapter 3.2 of doc (the link is http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch03s02.html.es ).

It says: "Cada vez que particione un disco, debe tener en cuenta que corre el riesgo de todos los datos que hay en el disco, sin importar qué programa use para efectuar esta tarea"

and it should say: "Cada vez que particione un disco, debe tener en cuenta que corre el riesgo de perder todos los datos que hay en el disco, sin importar qué programa use para efectuar esta tarea".

(The missing word is "perder", meaning "lose" or "losing". Without it, the text says "you must keep in mind that you are in danger of all data in your disk" instead of "you are in danger of losing all data in your disk"..)

I don't know how this project works, but I thought this would be the right place to tell you about it.

Thanks.