Re: translation update needed in website pages

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 10:16:41PM +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> But I have a problem: www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.es.hml is
> quite outdated and still mentions Etch as our stable release.
> So, could you please update this page and - possibly - the most important of
> those are listed here [1]?

Hi Francesca,

I've updated the page you mentioned as well as some other relevant pages.
Unfortunately, I cannot work on the website update right now as my efforts
are focused on the translation of the Release Notes.

Hopefully some other members of the team will step up to the challenge. The
website in Spanish has been lagging behind due to lack of resources, the
former maintainers of the content are not contributin anymore to the
translation of the website.

Regards

Javier