translation update needed in website pages

[please cc me as I'm not subscribed]

Hi,
my name is Francesca Ciceri and I'm a member of the Debian Website Team.
As you have probably noticed, we are working on a major change of the layout
of the website, to be happened this weekend.
And, as you certainly known, this weekend will be the Squeeze release weekend.
Currently I'm adapting to the new style the pages of the Debian-Installer,
that are quite important, cause people can download from there the installer
images.
But I have a problem: www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.es.hml is
quite outdated and still mentions Etch as our stable release.
So, could you please update this page and - possibly - the most important of
those are listed here [1]?

Thanks in advance,
Francesca

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/es.html