Re: Needed *updates* for several debconf translations

Hello, Christian!

2010/10/9 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> It seems that most of the TAF mails I just sent were for incomplete
> debconf translations where the former version had been done by
> Francisco (CC'ed).

Yes, there are a lot of incomplete translations which are _mine_.

> I, of course, can't interfere with your organization, but it seems
> that these are, in some way, missed. Maybe it's possible for you guys
> to think about a system to avoid this.

Normally, I wait for an NMU or any notice about a next upload to
update my translations, because it's a wasting of time when you
translate a template and in a couple of days someone notices you about
a revision or something similar.

Now that you are helping us, sending these NMU's, I'm going to wake
myself and start to work.

> (please CC me to answers as I'm obviously not subscribed to -l10n-spanish)

Thanks for your work!

--
Saludos

Fran