drivel 3.0.0-1: Please translate the package drivel

Sorry for the unfamiliar formatting and content, I've had to manually
reset the Last-Translator details and ask for new translators for
drivel as the previous translator has not responded:
"Last-Translator: Francisco Javier F. Serrador <serrador@cvs.gnome.org>
\n"
"Language-Team: Spanish <traductores@es.gnome.org>\n"

I am now seeking a new translator for drivel:es.

See: http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/08/msg00102.html

against drivel.

Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:42:17 +0100.

If you have read so far, please find the PO file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

--

Neil Williams