Text mistake in /releases/unstable/index.es.html

Hello,

(CC'ing debian-l10n-spanish)

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 06:57:24PM +0200, Borja Gonzalez wrote:
> So, in the page http://www.debian.org/releases/unstable/index.es.html
> (spanish), in the secon paragraph there is a mistake, the text says:
> "Por favor, tenga en cuenta que el *equipo de seguridad de Debian*
> *no* gestiona la publicación de actualizaciones de seguridad en la
> versión «inestable».* equipo de seguridad de Debian.*" The second
> "equipo de seguridad de Debian" should be remove, It seems it has been
> placed twice as a mistake.
> If this was not the correct email to this things, please forward it or tell
> me where should i send it.

Thanks Borja for the report !

You use the right contact given the information you have, but I forward
it to debian-l10-spanish, the list which care of the localisation of
Debian in spanish.

To debian-l10n-spanish: speaking of french pages, we modified the footer
to tell french people to report errors at debian-l10n-french, that would
be relevant for you too I guess.

That is achieved in a string of po/templates.po:
#: ../../english/template/debian/footer.wml:10

--
Simon Paillard