Re: Wrong Spanish translation for seyon in #459264

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@debian.org):
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 06:33:11PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > That bug report, which I went on because it appeared on my "old l10n
> > bugs" radar, contains a translation of debconf templates
> > for...twiki..:-)
>
> Actually, to me it looks like a perfectly valid seyon debconf translation.
> Are you sure you did not misread?

Hmm, correct. Something weird probably happened on my laptop...or in
my brain...as I'm working on too many packages with old translations
at the same time.

Anywya, this is Good as it gave you the opportunity to update the translation.

So, now it's perfect time to call for a l10n upload/NMU for seyon.

I NMU'ed the former DPL: will I NMU this one? :-)