Re: l10n-es?

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 07:18:24AM +0200, Javier Candeira wrote:

I could do some work along thsee lines, but I am not overly interested in webwml. Is there any other stuff that sorely needs Spanish translation?
The following documents need to be updated or reviewed:

<seriously snipped> D-I Manual, Security Manual, New Maintainer Manual

http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#maint-guide
[ translation out of date ]

Picking up the gauntlet:

I think it is going to be the New Maintainer Manual.

I also realise that the webwml is not about the webwml tech, but the wewbml for the Debian website. My mistake, will be talking to Damog about that.

-- javier