Re: I agree

On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 07:59:17PM +0200, Ismael Olea wrote:

> Adam Di Carlo escribió:
>
> > Interesting -- do you coordinate with any of the Debian Spanish
> > translators?
>
> 	Not exactly. Debian Spanish translators team is very independent. They
> know LuCAS perfectly but until today the colaboration hasn't effect.

Of course we know LuCAS, in fact most of us in Debian Spanish team (Cesar
Ballardini, Luis Gonzalez, ...) are very vocal on LuCAS mailing list, and
have worked in many LuCAS translations (what did you say about
non-colaboration?).  It's a pitty we haven't seen anything yet on LuCAS
mailing list about your intent to mirror Debian docs, but we'll be happy
to help.

> 	We have made a serious contact. ASAP we'll work in this stuff.
>
> 	My plans are mirroring all his docs at the LuCAS tree, publish it
> through our mirroring net and to share resources as our glossary, the
> future style guide and the linguistic discussion forum.

FYI, we use the same glossary, as its maintainer (Cesar) is also on
Debian Spanish team.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es