Re: I agree

Adam Di Carlo escribió:

> Interesting -- do you coordinate with any of the Debian Spanish
> translators?

	Not exactly. Debian Spanish translators team is very independent. They
know LuCAS perfectly but until today the colaboration hasn't effect.

	We have made a serious contact. ASAP we'll work in this stuff.

	My plans are mirroring all his docs at the LuCAS tree, publish it
through our mirroring net and to share resources as our glossary, the
future style guide and the linguistic discussion forum.

	LuCAS plans to collaborate with other groups (all Spanish known groups)
as KDE-es, Gnome-es, the Spanish edition of LinuxFocus, etc.

PD: http://LuCAS.hispalinux.es is part of the Spanish LDP

--

	Ismael Olea
	TSAI, Área Sistemas, Unix tlf. 91-7548748

	iolea@tsai.es	olea@iname.com