Re: Working on a locale to allow the use of ijekavian variant?

Quoting Janos Guljas (janos@resenje.org):
> Hi All,
>
> I am sorry for stepping into discussion so late, but I just want to say
> that this localization naming proposal seems most natural approach. And
> it is something that we discussed on DebConf.
>
> So I give it:
>  +1

That'sz apparently what we can call a consensus. As soon as possible,
I'll propose you folks with a first version of sr_BA@ijekavian.

> BTW, for recoding from Cyrillic to Latin alphabet, I found that is most
> simple to use `recode-sr-latin` from gettext package. Only a minor
> changes in po headers are needed after it.

Yes, agreed. It's already used in iso-codes, from what I've seen while
building that package.