Re: Serbian package description translations waiting for input (Was: Just to say hello)

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 11:17:32PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Why a "shame"?

I was afraid of lost momentum.  It's a difference between beeing able to
subscribe just at DebConf and remembering to subscribe once back at
home.

> This is not a shame, this is the normal process..:-)

I'd be more than happy if proven wrong.

> > We might be able to fix this as kind of a post-DebConf announcement or
> > as one of the positive outcomes of DebConf ... something like this.
>
> *that* is certainly still possible.

Sure.  Would you care for this?

Kind regards

    Andreas.