Re: Serbian package description translations waiting for input (Was: Just to say hello)

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 09:44:06AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Was she CC'ed? Or maybe Karolina is subscribed to -med anyway..:)

Yes, she is.

> Anyway, let's use the brand new -l10n-serbian list now..:)

BTW, it's a shame that this list is created *after* we had DebConf in a
country where this language is actively spoken ...

I had not even thought that neither such a list nor the translation
option for package description would not exist.  Or website is also not
featuring Serbian.  IMHO we definitely missed a chance to gather
translators. :-(

We might be able to fix this as kind of a post-DebConf announcement or
as one of the positive outcomes of DebConf ... something like this.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de