Fw: d-i manual: PDFs now generated with dblatex

Начало пересылаемого сообщения:

Дата: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 18:14:34 +0100
От: Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de>
Кому: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Копия: Luca Monducci <luca.mo@tiscali.it>, Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>, galas@tee.gr, baptiste@mailoo.org, victory <victory.deb@gmail.com>, Changwoo Ryu <cwryu@debian.org>, Miguel Figueiredo <elmig@debianpt.org>, Yuri Kozlov <yuray@komyakino.ru>, Martin Bagge <brother@bsnet.se>, Miroslav Kure <kurem@upcase.inf.upol.cz>, AlexLikeRock <alexlikerock@gmail.com>, Innocent De Marchi <tangram.peces@gmail.com>, Ji YongGang <jungleji@gmail.com>, Lin Shu-Fen <satashiohno@gmail.com>, Jhang Jia-Wei <dreamcryer@gmail.com>, Hai Lang <hailangvn@gmail.com>, Tapio Lehtonen <tale@debian.org>, SZERVÃC Attila <sas@321.hu>, Judit Gyimesi <judit.gyimesi.x@gmail.com>
Тема: d-i manual: PDFs now generated with dblatex

Hi all,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> victory <victory.deb@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > building **.pdf succeeded by using dblatex instead of jade;
> > all en/el/ja/vi/zh_CN/zh_TW builds succeeded;
> > of course I dont read their letters, just looked at a glance.
> > not tested for non-disabled-langs other than en,
> >  but I think those do not fail by dblatex, either.
> > patch is below.

Thanks to the patch from victory, we have managed to switch generation
of PDF files from jade to dblatex.

As a benefit, there are now PDF variants of the installer manual for
Chinese, Greek, Japanese and Vietnamese, which were not supported before.

The files can be found here:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
(as a preview of the manual for Stretch).

I would be happy, if you could take a look at a PDF for your language,
to see if everything is fine (especially displaying / characters / fonts).
Of special interest would be all non-ascii characters.

thanks a lot
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .

Best Regards,
Yuri Kozlov