[D-I] Spellchecker fixes and status

Hi,
I managed to get aspell working with the "YO" dictionary you suggested;

ftp://scon155.phys.msu.su/pub/russian/ispell/rus-ispell.tar.gz

following the instructions at:

http://www.inp.nsk.su/~grozin/aspell/

I don't know why but using "aspell --lang=russian" it did not work.
After renaming a few files from "russian" to "ru" it worked.
A complete check of the ru.po got the number of unknown words from 314
to 305; attached to this message, you'll find the list of unknown words
found using the "yo" Russian dictionary. You can compare it with the
list of words at:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/

Before committing the changes to the Russian dictionary on Alioth, I'd
like to know if it's possible to build the dictionary and use it as
"russian" instead of "ru".

Thanx in advance,

Davide