[D-I Manual] Build log for ru (23 Feb 2005) - ERRORS DURING BUILD

A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.

!!! There were errors during the build process.
!!! Please check the log and correct the errors.

-----
Well, actually, there probably were no real errors, but I need to update
my checks for errors because of the switch to using PO files for Russian.
-----

Only architectures (if any) that were built correctly have been uploaded.

A log of the build is available at:
- http://home.tiscali.nl/isildur/d-i/log/ru.log

===
The index page on alioth now includes the number of files for which
your translation needs to be updated (this includes untranslated files):
- http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

PDF output is not yet supported for Japanese, but this is being worked on.
===
If you would prefer this message to be sent somewhere else,
please send a mail to aragorn@tiscali.nl.
===

Updated files ('svn up')
========================