Re: Tux Paint Romanian

I can give it a go,  could someone please remind me the process for contributing translations? (it's been a while...)

On 8 Jun 2014 22:05, "Andrei POPESCU" <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Du, 08 iun 14, 20:42:59, Joe Dalton wrote:

> So you are very welcome on board. I'll reserve the file for you on the mailing list.

Reserving is probably too strong. The next month will be crazy at work
and translating programs is not really my preference. If
Someone Else (tm) wants to do it I'd be happy. I even offer to help with
review if that is needed/wanted.

Kind regards,
Andrei
--