 Emne: Re: Tux Paint Romanian
 Til: "Joe Dalton" <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>
 Cc: tocitox@gmail.com, debian-l10n-romanian@lists.debian.org
 Dato: søndag 8. juni 2014 20.48

 On Du, 08 iun 14,
 18:56:59, Joe Dalton wrote:
 > Hi
 Hodorog,

 JFYI, his first
 name is most probably Andrei (though I can't be 100%
 sure myself).

 > You have previously helped Tux Paint with
 a translation for Romanian
 > (ro). Tux
 Paint is preparing a new version and strings has
 > changed/been added to the program and we
 hope we can use your skills
 > once
 more.

 > The stats
 for Tux Paint is for Romanian (ro):

 > 266 translated
 > 21
 fuzzy
 > 4 untranslated

 This doesn't look like
 much work, but a quick look through the strings
 reveals that a complete review would be
 recommended.

 @Andrei: at a
 minimum please use șț (comma below) instead of şţ
 (cedilla
 below). If you need help with this
 don't hesitate to ask, the
 search-replace won't take more than a few
 minutes.

 > I have attached an
 updated po file, which you can translate and return
 > to me or even better to the mailing list:

 > tuxpaint-i18n@lists.sourceforge.net.
 >
 > If the time and the
 desire is not there at the moment, we hope you can
 > guide us to any translation groups for
 Romanian (ro), which we can
 > contact
 and ask for help.

 I  might look into it, though translating programs is not
 necessarily my
 thing (debian-installer
 being the exception, since no one else would
 take it). Is there a deadline?

 Kind regards,
 Andrei
 --