Re: Tux Paint Romanian

On Du, 08 iun 14, 18:56:59, Joe Dalton wrote:
> Hi Hodorog,

JFYI, his first name is most probably Andrei (though I can't be 100%
sure myself).

> You have previously helped Tux Paint with a translation for Romanian
> (ro). Tux Paint is preparing a new version and strings has
> changed/been added to the program and we hope we can use your skills
> once more.
>
> The stats for Tux Paint is for Romanian (ro):
>
> 266 translated
> 21 fuzzy
> 4 untranslated

This doesn't look like much work, but a quick look through the strings
reveals that a complete review would be recommended.

@Andrei: at a minimum please use șț (comma below) instead of şţ (cedilla
below). If you need help with this don't hesitate to ask, the
search-replace won't take more than a few minutes.

> I have attached an updated po file, which you can translate and return
> to me or even better to the mailing list:
> tuxpaint-i18n@lists.sourceforge.net.
>
> If the time and the desire is not there at the moment, we hope you can
> guide us to any translation groups for Romanian (ro), which we can
> contact and ask for help.

I might look into it, though translating programs is not necessarily my
thing (debian-installer being the exception, since no one else would
take it). Is there a deadline?

Kind regards,
Andrei
--