Traducere evolution-*

Un sfat foarte bun din evolution-exchange/po/README.TRANSLATORS:

In order to make it at as easy as possible to for people to move from
Windows/Outlook to Linux/Evo/Connector, we want Connector to use
terminology that is familiar to Outlook users. When you see comments
like "This is an Outlookism" in the po file, that means that the word
or phrase we're using in English is copied exactly from Outlook's UI,
and so you should get the corresponding word from the localized
version of Outlook to use for its translation.

If you don't have access to a localized version of Outlook, then just
give your best guesses, but leave a note in your ChangeLog entry or
somewhere, so that we'll know those strings need to be checked, and
someone else who does have a copy of Outlook can do so.

Where in Outlook to find the various strings:

"Global Address List" is the directory containing everyone in the
company. If you click on the addressbook icon at the right of the main
toolbar to get an address book search dialog, the label on the right
shows what address book you are searching, and "Global Address List"
is the default value. (This probably only appears if you are connected
to an Exchange server, not if you are using IMAP/POP.)

"Active Directory", "Global Catalog" - These are fairly technical
terms. I'm not totally sure where you'd find standard translations.

"Mailbox" and "Public Folders" come from the folder tree. ("Mailbox"
means the whole account; it appears in the label for the top node of
the tree. Eg, "Outlook Today - [Mailbox - Rupert J. Ximian]". The
names of the Outlook default folders also come from here. (They are
mostly the same as in Evolution, but also include "Deleted Items",
"Sent Items", "Journal", and "Notes".)

"OWA" is short for "Outlook Web Access", the Exchange web client

"Secure Password Authentication" shows up as an option if you try to
configure a POP or IMAP account. "NTLM" means the same thing, but
probably doesn't have any translation.

"Owner", "Publishing Editor", etc are groups of permissions that can
be assigned from the folder permissions dialog. (Right-click on a
folder, choose "Properties", and click on the "Permissions" tab. These
strings appear in the "Permission Level" option menu.) "Create items",
"Create subfolders", ... are the individidual permissions, which are
visible in the same dialog.

Strings related to "delegates" come from the "Delegates" pane of the
Options dialog. (You have to actually add a delegate in order to see
some of the strings.)

Strings related to "out of office" come from the "Out of Office
Assistant" dialog in the Tools menu.

-dan