From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Date: Jul 25, 2005 9:08 AM
Subject: [D-I] [IMPORTANT] Debian Installer beta release planned:
update translations!
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org, debian-i18n@lists.debian.org

A Debian Installer beta release is likely to happen "soon". Though no
timeline has been scheduled yet, I recommend translators to behave as
if a short timeline had been setup.

THERE WON'T BE ANY STRING FREEZE.

This is on purpose: strings freezes hold up development for too long
and we don't want to stop it too much in a moment we need it to be
active.

So, translators who love 100% marks have to follow their statistics
very closely (like daily)..:-)

For all translators, please make your best in updating your
translations at least once so that this beta release is as complete as
possible.

Good luck to all.