[L10N] Will an upload of dpkg be considered for localization reasons?

Hello,

My name is Eddy Petrisor, and I am the "de-facto" coordinator of the
Romanian Debian Translation Team.

During the last month the Romanian team has worked a lot in order to
translate dpkg in Romanian as one can easily see from the list
messages:

$ grep dpkg maythreads.txt | wc -l ; cat maythreads.txt | wc -l
     89
    161

The translation of dpkg is the last piece of translation that is
needed in the Debian installer (Debian Installer + other (u)debs) to
have a fully localized installation process for Romanian.

Currently, there are none (that we know of) distribuitions that are
(fully or from an installation POV)  localized in Romanian, and Debian
being there first could help promoting Debian, here in Romania.
We would be really, really happy to see Debian being the first Linux
distribuition that would have a fully localized installation process,
and we would be very grateful if you would aprove a dpkg upload.

We know for a fact that the RMs accept uploads for the packages that
are frozen, if the upload is motivated by localization or by RC bug
fixing.
I have seen that there are at least two or more[2] languages[3]
waiting[4] for their translations to be integrated in dpkg, while
other 2 fix manual[5] translations[6].

I am asking you, The Dpkg Team, if you will accept such an upload, so
that dpkg and the whole install process could be localized in Romanian
[1], also.

Thanks for understanding.

PSs:
- Please keep l10n-ro in CC as I nor other (that I know of) are not
-dpkg subscribers.
- Christian does not have, afaik, the latest RO translation of
dpkg(#309714) integrated in his repository.
- Please note that, while there is still work done on the dpkg
translation, we expect the current one to be satisfactory, but in case
you accept the upload, we would appreciate if you contact us before,
as we might have an improved translation.

Regards,
EddyP