Re: [L10N] Will an upload of dpkg be considered for localization reasons?

> I am asking you, The Dpkg Team, if you will accept such an upload, so
> that dpkg and the whole install process could be localized in Romanian
> [1], also.

The very last version of this translation is in my archive mirror
since a few minutes. So, it's really up to Scott to decide about the
opportunity to another upload. I have to mention that I completely
respect a possible decision of *not* uploading because of the very
imminent release time.

Moreover, autobuilders need time to build the package for the various
architecture and such an upload can only be of lowpriority....so the
timing may be too short (unless asarge release is delayed for another
reason).

This can be my very last words about this specific topic as I'm about
to have more hard times getting a working Internet connection.