Re: debian-handbook for printing

> Hello Fred,
>
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, Fred Maranhão wrote:
>> I am reviewing the translation to pt_BR of the debian-handbook and I
>> think that it is not ready for printing.
>
> What makes you think so?

thinks like this:
Edite o arquivo de configuração /etc/repro/repro.config configuration
file. ('configuration file' was translated but leaved intranslated)
Vá para a interface web em http://sip-proxy.falcot.com:5080 para
completar a configuraçao (the correct is configuração, with tilde)
O proxy sabe como rotear chamadas entre usuários locais e endereços
SIP completos, a configuração de roteamento só é necessária par
sobrescrever (it is not 'par'. is 'para')

three erros in the same section. in this case, section
11.8.3. Servidor Proxy SIP

but this is not an exception. varios parts of the text have a lot of
this kind of little errors.

>> Can You just publish the web version and wait a few months before
>> publish the print-version?
>
> The web version has been published since the start:
> https://debian-handbook.info/browse/pt-BR/stable/

oh. I never noticed

> I can do whatever you want and I will respect the wishes of the
> translators.
>
> But you should know that the perfect is the ennemy of the good.

yes. I know. but I think that we are far from good.

> Stretch is in half a year and if we wait too long, the jessie paperback
> will be useless.
>
>> anyone in debian-l10n-portuguese has the same feeling?
>
> Did you get other opinions?

no. that is why debian-l10m-portuguese is copied.

so, debian-l10n-portuguese, anyone has somethink to say about it?