Re: debian-handbook for printing

Hello Fred,

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, Fred Maranhão wrote:
> I am reviewing the translation to pt_BR of the debian-handbook and I
> think that it is not ready for printing.

What makes you think so?

> Can You just publish the web version and wait a few months before
> publish the print-version?

The web version has been published since the start:
https://debian-handbook.info/browse/pt-BR/stable/

I can do whatever you want and I will respect the wishes of the
translators.

But you should know that the perfect is the ennemy of the good.

Stretch is in half a year and if we wait too long, the jessie paperback
will be useless.

> anyone in debian-l10n-portuguese has the same feeling?

Did you get other opinions?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer