Translation of the release announcement.

Hi all,

first of all let me thank you (both the pt_BR and the pt_PT component of
the team) for having answered to my call for translations. I really
appreciate your work, even more as my call was almost a last minute
one.

Sadly, I couldn't use both the translations: the structure of the
website is not currently ready to accept and display both pt_BR and
pt_PT files.
AFAICT, there was some talking about prepare the website for this
scenario, but the plan got apparently stuck.

So, this mail is to apologise to the pt_PT translators, because I
couldn't make use of their work: when I realized that I had to choose -
fast - one of the two translations, I've decided to use the only one
(pt_BR) which contained the "Status [ready]" line in the file itself.

If there's anything that I can do to help you fix this situation, let me
know, and I'll gladly help!

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"Io credo nelle persone. Però non credo nella maggioranza delle persone.
Mi sa che mi troverò sempre d'accordo e a mio agio con una minoranza..."