Re: Translation of the release announcement.

On Sun, 5 May 2013 20:57:36 +0200, Francesca Ciceri
<madamezou@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi Francesca and others,

> first of all let me thank you (both the pt_BR and the pt_PT component
> of the team) for having answered to my call for translations. I really
> appreciate your work, even more as my call was almost a last minute
> one.

I take advantage to congratulate for your wonderful work in publicity
team.

> Sadly, I couldn't use both the translations: the structure of the
> website is not currently ready to accept and display both pt_BR and
> pt_PT files.
> AFAICT, there was some talking about prepare the website for this
> scenario, but the plan got apparently stuck.
>
> So, this mail is to apologise to the pt_PT translators, because I
> couldn't make use of their work: when I realized that I had to choose
> - fast - one of the two translations, I've decided to use the only one
> (pt_BR) which contained the "Status [ready]" line in the file itself.

I also wanted apologize to the pt_PT translation team for compromising
your work because we don't have created the new website structure for
pt_PT team yet.

> If there's anything that I can do to help you fix this situation, let
> me know, and I'll gladly help!

I hope this can finally be solved from the Debconf.

Best regards,

--
Marcelo G. Santana (aka msantana) | GNU/Linux User number: #208778
      http://blog.msantana.eng.br | http://identi.ca/mgsantana