Introduction to Premier BPO

Dear Director,

Premier BPO is one of the leading providers of call center and
business process outsourcing services. For hardware and software
companies we can add value and assist your organization in
several ways such as billing and collections, account maintenance
and updates, customer service, telesales, technical support and
back office support.

Our unique approach to outsourcing these services off shore will
allow your organization the opportunity to save up to 50 % of the
cost of this program in-house. We become a seamless extension of
your customer service and sales department.

If you would like to know more about our service offering for
hardware and software companies please contact David Stephens our
Vice President of Sales at 936-755-4869 or email him at
dstephens@premierbpo.com.

Thanks,

Mia Rizzo
Marketing Representative

Premier BPO Inc.
The Crusman Building
55 North First Street, Suite 300
Clarksville, TN 37040
Phone Number: (310)725-5200 Ext # 4138
mrizzo@premierbpo.com

http://www.premierbpo.com

Premier BPO can increase the profitability and productivity of
your organization through a strategic partnership that allows you
to focus on your core competencies, while we focus on ours:
Business Process Management.
By partnering with Premier BPO, you remove the burden of your
"back-room" systems, processes and people and ensure efficient
information handling and back office processes.
The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential or privileged material, or both. Any
review, receipt, dissemination or other use of this information
by non-addressees is prohibited. If you received this in error or
are a non-addressee, please contact the sender and delete the
transmitted information.