Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the distmp3 package

[ Dropping -i18n and bug-report as requested in the e-mail, cc:ing ]
[ l10n-portuguese to avoid duplicating efforts.	                   ]

On 10/15/2006 05:35 AM, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> Dear maintainer of distmp3 and Debian translators,
> On 08 Oct 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the distmp3 Debian
> package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation
> update in the BTS (bug #313565).
> I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
> bug as well as all other pending translations.
> The package maintainer did not respond in a week so I will proceed with the
> NMU.
> The package is currently translated to: cs de es fr ja nl pt sv vi
> The following translations are incomplete: <none>
>        (even after applying pending l10n bugs, of course)
> If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get a
> copy of this announcement BCC'ed to you. Please review the translation.
> Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations for
> this package. Once completed, please send them directly to me so I can
> incorporate them into the package being built.
> The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is 22 Oct 2006.
> If you are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.
> You can download the pot, and any po, files from:
>   http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/distmp3

Hi Tobias,

	Attached (gzip) you will find the pt_BR translation for distmp3.
It is UTF-8 enconded, 8 translated strings and tested with
podebconf-display-po, please let me know if you have any problems or
questions. Thanks for your effort.

	Kind regards,

- --
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)