Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the amavis-stats package

[ Dropping -i18n and bug-report as requested in the e-mail, cc:ing ]
[ l10n-portuguese to avoid duplicating efforts.	                   ]

On 10/15/2006 05:40 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

> On 07 oct 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the amavis-stats Debian
> package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS (bug #315817).
> I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
> bug as well as all other pending translations.

> The package is currently translated to: cs da fr ja pt pt_BR ru sv vi
> The following translations are incomplete: cs da ja pt pt_BR ru sv vi
>        (even after applying pending l10n bugs, of course)
> If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get a
> copy of this announcement BCCd to you. Please review the translation.
> Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations for
> this package. Once completed, please send them directly to me so I can
> incorporate them into the package being built.
> The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is 22 oct 2006. If you
> are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.
> You can download the pot, and any po, files from:
>   http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/amavis-stats

Hi Christian,

	I just update the amavis-stats file, attached you will find the pt_BR
updated version, gzipped, UTF-8 enconded, 5t, tested with podebonf-display-po.

	Kind regards,

- --
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)