Re: mapa conceitual do software livre

On 08/18/2006 12:46 AM, René Mérou wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can you please check this concept map?

	Sure.

> http://es.gnu.org/~reneme/map/map-pt.png

	Looks like it is a Portuguese (as speak in Portugal Map).
Right now, the debian-l10n-portuguese has a great number of Brazilian
translators and I couldn't find a version of the map translated into
Portuguese (as speak in Brazil).

> (It's usefull for give a visual explanation. Its designed for teachers
> to make didactical units, but its usefull too for bussinesman, for
> politicians, for demos or talks... )
>
> We need any sugerence to fix mistakes or anything.

	Sorry, can't help on the European Portuguese. :-(

> Thankyou for your help

	You are welcome.

> This map is just about free software.  Other traslations can be found here:
> http://es.gnu.org/~reneme/map/
>
> I have one concept map in spanish about "what is needed to be Debian
> Developer" used in   _Las jornadas de software libre de Albacete_   to
> explain Debian Proyect.  If you think there will be interest in it, i can try
> to traslate it to portugues with your help.

	That sounds really interesting. I would like to see both maps
in Brazilian Portuguese if it is possible. ;-)

> I read very well the portugues, but i think i cant write well enogh so i did
> it in english. Sorry about it. Please use portugues with me, i lived 18
> mounths in Portugal when i was 10 years old.

	Hmmm, not sure if I should answer if Brazilian Portuguese, so
I choose English. ;)

> Regards from Mallorca, Spain

	Kind regards,

- --