Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package samba

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 08:36:57AM +0200, Samba packages maintenance team wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for samba.
> The English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked
> "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing. I would be grateful if you could
> take the time and update it. Please send the updated file to the originating
> address of this mail, or submit it as a wishlist bug against samba.

Ok, attached you'll find an updated Brazilian Portuguese translation, also
recoded to use UTF-8 instead of ISO-8859-1.

> This is the second request for update. That one is CC'ed to the relevant
> translation teams. Translators, please coordinate with translation teams to
> avoid duplicate work.

I'm CC'ing debian-l10n-portuguese@lists.debian.org so everyone will know
that someone (me) already sent an updated version.

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||