Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package tex-common

Andre Luis Lopes <andrelop@debian.org> wrote:

> First of all, sorry for taking so much time to update the translation.
> Anyway, attached you'll find an updated Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)
> translation.

Thank you very much!  Unfortunately, we already had to change it again
(translators and users critizided the english text), and we didn't send
out the new template to translators, sorry for that.

Therefore there are now again 5 fuzzy and 3 untranslated messages, I
attach the new po file.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Frank Küster