Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openafs

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 04:44:51PM -0700, rra@stanford.edu wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> openafs. The English template has been changed, and now some messages are
> marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.  I would be grateful if
> you could take the time and update it.
>
> Some work on the supporting scripts for the openafs package meant that
> a warning could be removed, and some additional documentation was added
> based on a bug report.  Since the templates were changing anyway, I
> also cleaned up a few punctuation and spacing issues.
>
> I would be grateful if you could take the time to update the translation.
> I will hold off on uploading the new package for a while to give
> translators the chance to work.  Please send the updated file to me, and
> I'll include it in the next upload.
>
> I'm sorry about the churn in openafs translations; hopefully it will
> decrease now.

No reason to be sorry. It's me the one which is sorry be being so lazy and
taking so much time to send you an update. But, as they say : better later
than never :-)

Attached you will find a patch against the version of the pt_BR.po file
you sent me, named pt_BR.po.patch.gz and the fully updated pt_BR.po
file, named pt_BR.po.new.gz. It's your choice if you want to apply the
patch or if you want to use the fully translated file instead of the one
already present into openafs sources package.

Let me know if you want me to update anything else.

> Thanks,

It's a pleasure to work with you.

Regards,

--