[l10n] Sarge's Relase Notes Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) translation

Hi,

I have just finished updating Sarge's Relase Notes Brazilian Portuguese
(pt_BR) translation. It was based on the work done by Rob and put on the
HEAD branch some days ago.

It's based on the original English document (release-notes.en.sgml)
revision 1.3 and the "original version" header was updated acordingly.
I didn't yet tried to build it so if someone could shed some light on
how I could achive this I would be grateful.

Regards,

P.S.: Let me know if I should file this patch as a bug in the BTS. In
this case, please tell me under which package the bug should be filed.

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||